National Pet Dental Health Month
February is National Pet Dental Health Month! If you are observing any of the following problems, it might be time to have your pet’s teeth checked:
- bad breath
- broken or loose teeth
- extra teeth or retained baby teeth
- teeth that are discolored or covered in tartar
- abnormal chewing, drooling, or dropping food from the mouth
- reduced appetite or refusal to eat
- pain in or around the mouth
- bleeding from the mouth
- swelling in the areas surrounding the mouth
6 Signs You're Ready To Get a Cat
Are you ready for a feline friend? Consider these 6 signs to tell you if it's time to make that commitment:
- You appreciate the importance of socialization.
- You're financially prepared.
- You have time to exercise your cat.
- You're committed to creating a cat-friendly home.
- You've accepted litterbox duty.
- You're prepared to make a long-term promise.